Training Session Information
Session Dates: September 29, 2015 until December 1, 2015 – Every Tuesday evening.
As I attend and post about the Sessions, I will link the below list to the Post about that session.
- Session One: Connecting with PRIDE (September 29, 2015)
- Session Two: Teamwork Towards Permanence (October 6, 2015)
- Session Three: Meeting Developmental Needs: Attachment (October 13, 2015)
- Session Four: Meeting Developmental Needs: Loss (October 20, 2015)
- Session Five: Strengthening Family Relationships (October 27, 2015)
- Session Seven: Meeting Developmental Needs: Discipline (November 3, 2015)
They complete Session 7 and 6 reversed due to content flow (6 and 8 work well together, so they swapped 6 and 7)
- Session Six: Continuing Family Relationships (November 10, 2015)
- Session Eight: Planning for Change (November 17, 2015)
- Session Nine: Making an Informed Decision – Panel Night (December 1, 2015)
Car Seat Training
It is mandatory for me to attend Car Seat training prior to becoming a Foster Parent.
- Car Seat Training Session – January 9, 2015